HCD cabinet dryer
- Cabinet dryers of HCD series are designed for drying all kinds of polymers, especially for small quantity and several kinds materials at the same time. They are also good for preheating and drying for electronics, electrical machinery, electroplating, stove varnishing and printing.
- Working principle:During operation, after materials being laid on removable tray, a blower forces air passing through a electro thermal tube, then through a perforated wall, and eventually goes into the material chamber. After materials being dried, the moisture will be exhausted from a outlet on the other side of the cabinet.
- HCD - A
- HCD:HUARE HCD cabinet dryer
- A: Number of trays
- P.I.D. accurate electronic temperature controller;
- Heat-resistant sealed door keeps constant temperature and minimize power consumption;
- Stainless steel trays and parts prevent materials from contamination;
- Designed for easy maintenance;
- Adjustable for air-in-and-air-out flow volume;
- Over- temperature protector;
- Motor over-load protector;
- Amp meter and main switch on control panel;
- 24 hour timer.
- Standard voltage: 3 phase, 380V, 50 Hz;
- Have any special needs, please contact us.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.