HGB Gravimetric Blenders
- HGB series gravimetric blenders for injection molding, extrusion or hollow molding process used for a variety of raw materials by weight ratio of precision mixing use of the occasion.
- The series of product controller using the Austrian B & R control system, and the use of adaptive algorithms, in the first boot can be automatically calibrated to ensure accurate accuracy, easy to learn and easy to learn.
- The series of products using high-precision AD conversion module to make the batch mixing ratio error (depending on the size ratio of the set ratio) can be controlled at ± 0.1% to 0.5%.
- According to the need to deal with the type of material and the amount of each hour to choose the appropriate model, the amount of processing per hour from 40 to more than 4000 kg.
- HGB -AAA-BBB
- HGB: HUARE Gravimetric Blenders
- AAA: Maximum batch throughput (kg)
- BBB: Hopper groups
- All materials are weighed and uniformly mixed to strictly control the accuracy
- Advanced batching technology can precisely control and measure the ratio of each treated raw material
- After each weighing automatically repeat calibration function will automatically correct, adjust, to ensure the best batching accuracy
- Up to six kinds of raw materials can be processed at the same time
- Modular detachable structural design, easy to clean
- With recipe storage function, can store up to 20 sets of recipes
- With alarm history function
- Standard configuration for machine-mounted (with standard base, manual pallet)
- Optional USB data export function, you can record the ratio of data stored for the production of quality management
- European regulations safe circuit type, model after filling "CE"
- You need optional mounting frame, pneumatic discharge valve, storage bin and suction box when the machine is used for ground installation
- The mixing ratio error is the difference between the setting percentage and the actual percentage;
- The knife metering valve is suitable for the proportion of 5% and above, the mixing ratio error can be controlled in ± 0.3-0.5%;
- Screw or micro-meter suitable for 5% to 0.5% ratio, mixing ratio error can be controlled in ± 0.2%;
- The maximum throughput and the mixing ratio error data are based on the continuous density of 0.8 kg / L and the diameter of 3-4 mm. The maximum output will vary according to the number and proportion of the metering group.
- Please ensure the valve pressure 6kgf/cm2
- Standard voltage: HGB-5 and below models 1 phase, 220V, 50 Hz, HGB-10 and above models 3 phase, 380V, 50 Hz,;
- Have any special needs, please contact us.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.